Hey folks.
I haven't really been putting any effort into eating better or exercising and hence have no good news to report on the weight loss/diet/fatgirlfitgirl front. I think that I have gotten so wrapped up in the experience of blogging that I've let myself forget that this blog was started with one purpose: to keep me accountable and allow me an outlet during my weight loss process.
I have to do better.
Law school is back in full effect, which is actually quite a good thing because that means graduation is right around the corner. But it is a lot more work this semester than I think I realized I was getting into. LOL
The other good thing about being back in school is that I am in great classes. I'm taking Church & State, Gender & the Law, Sales & Secured Transactions, and a Maryland Bar class. All of my classes are taught by professors who really have a passion for the subject they are teaching, which can make a huge difference, especially when you are in your last semester (happy dance) of law school and really don't give a shit and just want to get out.
OHHHHKKKAAAYYY! I'm gonna try and get some stuff done today – I have a lot of school work to do am glad to have the free day tomorrow to get stuff done. I really want to go to a casino! LOL!! Oh well. Anywho….tchau!
0 comments:
Post a Comment