14 January 2008

Great Coupons for Beauty, Plus Sizes, Fitness and Shopping & New Domain LINK UPDATED!

Hey, folks,

I got some
coupon links this weekend that I wanted to post, as well as some great news for the blog. As some of you know, I have been looking into moving to a new site. Well, I have begun the migration to www.fatgirlfitgirl.com! Please join me over there where soon I'll have separate pages for the various features of the site - coupons, fitness ideas, product reviews, etc.

First, the Fun Stuff!! :-)

iTunes

Complete Your Favorite Albums Now. $7.99 or Less. Download on iTunes now.

Beauty
!!! Yay!
Spend $40 on Sugar and get a free Boys Love Sugar mini lip gloss palette ($15 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
Purchase any two Playboy Beauty products and get a free full size In The Mood Lipgloss ($18 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.

Drugstore - Am I the only one who loves Drugstore.com? I mean, its like CVS and Target without all the hassle. What could be better?
New Customers: Receive $5 off $30 or $10 off $50 on your first non-prescription order!

Jewelry! This one is really good IMO!
ICE.com - Save An Extra 20% On All Jewelry & Watches + FREE Shipping!

Ok, now for the Plus Size, Diet & Fitness Coupons:

Catherine's
Save $20 on any online order of $75 or more at Catherines.com. Expires 2-03-08.

Save 20% on your online order at Catherines.com (no minimum purchase). Expires 2-03-08.

Lane Bryant has some REALLY good ones:
Take $25 off a purchase of $75 or more at LaneBryant.com. Expires 4-10-08.

Take $50 off a $150 purchase at LaneBryant.com.Expires 4-10-08.

Take $75 off a purchase of $225 or more at LaneBryant.com. Expires 4-10-08.

I had hoped to find a coupon for Plus Size Workout Clothes, but I can't so far! I'll look around the interweb for one, though.

NutriSystem
Ok - Is it just me or is this always the coupon, and they just pretend its a discount?
2 Free Weeks of Food with 28-Day purchase on Auto-Delivery.


Enjoy! And don't forget to visit fatgirlfitgirl.com when you have a minute. Its not 'ready' yet, but come on by. Excuse the mess. ;-)

0 comments:

My Meez

Meez 3D avatar avatars games